The T Weld Head 419 is capable of reproducing the precise motions of a skilled manual GTAW welder. It is specifically designed for multipass pipe welding applications and larger diameter/heavy wall applications requiring precise welding process control. Used with Pipemaster Power Source Models, this Weld Head improves productivity by increasing duty cycle, reducing repair rates and producing welds of consistent quality.
The Weld Head is mounted on the pipe by means of metal Guide Rings that are available for all standard pipe sizes. The Weld Head mounts entirely on one side of the joint, allowing use for pipe-to-fitting welds.
FLX-Track® allows long linear seam welds on flat or curved surfaces, such as tanks and vessels, as well as ID, OD, and compound curvature welds to be made. The track flexes to conform to different diameters, and uses either vacuum or magnet attachment. Mounting the Head on an oversize Guide Ring with adapter feet makes it possible to use on CrMo and other alloys that require preheating.
Weld Head Type
Open arc. Entire Head rotates around pipe. Mounts on pipe using guide rings.
Pipe Size Range
168mm - 1520mm (6.0" - 60") OD (Larger sizes available upon request)
- Torch rotation
- Filler wire feed
- Electronic torch oscillation
- Electronic arc gap (AVC) control
- Multipass welding of tubes and pipes in all gravity positions
- Broad pipe size range
- Water cooled torch uses standard expendables
- Welds meet all code standards
- Fossil Power Plant Construction & Maintenance
- Steam Generation Equipment Fabrication
- Nuclear Power Plant Construction & Maintenance
- Shipyard Construction
- Chemical/Petrochemical Facility Construction & Maintenance
- Gas Transmission Pipelines
- Process Piping
VIEW Pipemaster 516
The Pipemaster Model 516 is a programmable controller that provides all of the benefits of digital design: unparalled accuracy, repeatability, and reliability. Designed to be used with many commercially available weld power sources, the Model 516 allows systems with a wide range of output amperage to meet specific application requirements (200 – 500 amps). All…