The Tubesheet Weld Head 425 is specifically designed for fast and simple operation. With the possibility for fusion welding as well as wire feeding, combined with Arc Voltage Control (AVC) for multipass welding and watercooling, this Tubesheet Weld Head provides you with all the latest technology available for tube sheet welding.
Multiple torch positioning adjustments allow virtually all tubesheet joint designs to be welded.
For welds requiring filler wire addition, the wire feeder is mounted on the Weld Head and uses a standard wire spool. This wire feeder provides way more precise and positive wire feeding, compared to floor-mounted feeders for tubesheet Weld Heads.
With the Magnatech Tubesheet Weld Heads, you bring productivity and repetitive precision of machine welding to the fabrication and repair of steam generators and heat exchangers.
Weld Head Type
Pipe Size Range
10mm - 100 mm (0.4" - 4")
Model 425 with AVC is for multipass welding
- Torch rotation
- Filler wire feed
- Arc Voltage Control (AVC)
- Water-cooled torch and weld Head body allow use on pre-heated tubesheets
- Lifting eye allows use on a counterbalance for weightless operation
- Multiple torch angle and wire feed positioning mechanism allow optimum torch position and wire entry angle
- Simple centering cartridge design allows quick installation without requiring prior installation of expensive custom-fabricated locating fixtures
- Filler wire spool rotates with the torch - eliminating wire entry problems common with floor- mounted feeders
- Internal slip-ring eliminates cable wrap-up
- Arc Voltage Control (AVC) for multipass welding
- Heat Exchanger
- Seal & Strength Welds
- Power Generation
- High Purity/Sanitary
- Food Process/Dairy
VIEW Tubesheet Weld Head 424
The Tube Sheet Weld Head 424 is designed to make tube-to-tubesheet welds with precision and repeatability. This Weld Head can be used for fusion welding as well as for wire feeding. The Magnatech Tubesheet Weld Head 424 comes with an optional integral head-mounted wire feeder and spool mount as a standard.Multiple torch positioning adjustments allow…
VIEW Pipemaster 515
The Pipemaster Model 515 provides the benefits of digital technology to the orbital welding customer; unparalled accuracy, repeatability, and reliability. The digital technology permanently eliminates the need of periodic weld head calibration.Motor speeds and response characteristics remain accurate and stable regardless at all time, regardless of wear.Programming is simple and intuitive by manual entry or AutoProgram which self-generates…